|Vol 1, No 1 (2012)||Taiwan student engagement model: Conceptual framework and overview of psychometric properties||Abstract PDF|
|Yueh-Luen Hu, Gregory S Ching, Pei-Ching Chao|
|Vol 2, No 3 (2013)||A study on the advantages, difficulties, functions, and strategies of creative education in elementary schools of Taiwan||Abstract PDF|
|Pi Fang Lin|
|0 - 0 of 2 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
© Consortia Academia Publishing
Print ISSN: 2243-7703 Online ISSN: 2243-7711
All articles published in Consortia Academia are CrossRef Enabled and available through Cited by Linking. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Philippines License